|This article is a stub. You can help by|
|Job Change||Master Class|
|Job Class||Warrior Class|
|Job preferred Weapon(s)||
Gaia Warrior Master Class
Defensive warrior who can defend from multiple targets. It has good combination whit Magician. It can use spiracle skills freely by earning some knowledge for spiracle charge.
Gaian Champions who have completed the Master Trials will be able to become Berserkers. Berserkers are very powerful physical damage based warriors. They are most notable for their Energy Bomb skill which does a significant amount of damage to their opponents. They are capable of using two handed axes or dual axes both of which have their own unique skills. They function as damage dealers in most parties, however if a tank is required, they can activate their Steel Presence toggle (+20% threat) to fill in the spot. They are excellent in PvP due to their "nuke" skills, the possession of some Archer skills like Spiracle Shock Shot and Freezing Arrow, as well as the ability to reduce the enemy's cast speed (up to 120 reduction) with their Hysteria skill.
Berserker's using the Spiracle Tree can get up to 10 Spiracles at once!
1. Very high strength and vitality especially at higher job levels.
2. Can function as a tank (2h axe) or damage dealer (dual axes)
3. Has the strongest P.Atk based spike damage skill - Energy Bomb.
4. Has a few good debuffs - Essence Of Thunder: -30% Attack Speed / Movement Speed.
1. Very Expensive if you want to use both dual axes and 2h axe
2. MP Pool still low and will run out very fast with high spam skills
Energy Bomb - Throw 8 Spiracles at the enemy dealing devastating damage.
Wave Cut - 4 Strikes that can deal significant damage to the enemy (AOE).
Earth Shatter - Spam-like skill that deals damage and reduces the enemy's movement speed by 50%.
Hysteria - Increase attack speed by 60 and reduce the enemy's cast speed by 120.
Essence of Thunder - Your attacks have a chance to reduce the enemy's attack and movement speed by 30%
Barbarian Rage - You have a chance to deal an additional attack when using melee.
[List of broken skills and features, if applies]
- The Berserker can easily solo. Why? Simply because by having a higher attack speed to 200 (recommended 250), a party does not need to level up or farm the game... may even go to the dungeon with a hard core Blue Pixie or a Unicorn.
- To play alone is highly recommended a Blue Pixie not less than stage 3, or a Unicorn in the same wingspan.
- Any soul pet healer (Human is the best)
- 3x S3 Cerberus + 2x S4 Skeleton (For 2x 1h axe)
Your main goal pet wise in a DP is to increase DD on the mob and help increase your own DD. Depending on your dura build, certain pets work better than others. Being Master Class, you should have enough money for S5 T2's with +10 or higher weapon gears. Armor doesn't matter: we are Berserkers, how is a pet going to out aggro us? (lol)
- 2 x level 90 skeletons s4 greatly increases the Atk Spd
- Kentauros s1 or Hawkmen s4
- Yeti s4-s5 or Golem s0-s5 Vit/P.Def
[Table of costumes that can be worn by the job
[Table of helmets that can be worn by the job]
|Dura / Effect||Why||#'s||Commanding / Patk||Higher Patk = More DD||PATK > 10k|
|Ruthless / Crit. Power||Criticals need Max Power||Crit Pow > 170|
|Unrelenting /Crit Ratio||More Crits = more DD easier||Crit Rate > 40%|
|Tenacious / Pdef||Less damage for Tanking||Pdef > 4k|
|Mercurial / Mp Recov||In case Mana pool Runs low||Mp Recov > 700|
For Dual 1h Axes, same reasons as above but add
|Devouring / Attack speed||More Attacks HIt Per Chip||Atk Spd > 175|
Job level bonus stats